Limited Product Warranty
All products must be Registered for Warranty within 30 days of receipt of product shipment using AxiomLED’s online Warranty Registration system to be eligible for this warranty.
1. Standard Warranty Length of AxiomLED Products
- AXLE Series LED Modules for Signage and Lighting applications that properly mount to a metal surface with proper ventilation are Warranted for 5 years from date of purchase. LED modules mounted to plastic, acrylic, fiberglass or polycarbonate surfaces are Warranted for 2 years
- PS Series Power supplies that are properly mounted in accordance with UL Safety Conditions of Use are Warranted for 2 years
- ATS Series Power supplies that are used in interior lighting applications and mounted in accordance with NEC guidelines are Warranted for 2 Years
- AP, AM, AX Series AxiomLED Light Bulbs are warranted for 1 year from date of purchase.
2. Items Explicitly NOT covered by this Warranty
AXIOM does not warrant:
3. Protect Your Investment Option
- Damage caused during shipment
- Damage caused by any primary side (line voltage) power source problem including but not limited to unregulated power, short circuits, or lightning induced power surges
- Damage caused by use of product for purposes other than those for which it was designed.
- Defects caused by failure to provide a suitable installation environment (i.e., temperature above 140F, humidity above 90%.) or installation environments that violate UL standards or National Electric Code (NEC). An unsuitable environment includes using double stick tape that is above and beyond the tape provided with products or not mounting the products to a surface that can adequately dissipate heat.
- Acts of God including but not limited to lightning surges, flooding, or earthquakes
- AXIOM DOES NOT COVER LABOR COST ASSOCIATED WITH REPLACEMENT OF PRODUCTS IN END APPLICATIONS. AXIOM NZ CANNOT WARRANTY OR EXTEND ITS WARRANTY TO WORK PROVIDED BY OUTSIDE CONTRACTORS. AXIOM WILL HOWEVER WARRANTY LABOR IF THE INSTALLATION IS DONE BY AXIOM QUALIFIED PERSONNEL. AXIOMLED DOES COVER LABOR ON CERTAIN PRODUCTS IF THE EXTENDED WARRANTY COVERAGE IS PURCHASED.
By purchasing this option on your order you extend the Standard Warranty outlined in Section 1 above. Protect Your Investment Options are available as follows:
- AXLE Series LED Modules are available with Extended 10 Year Warranty
- PS Series Power Supplies are available with Extended 5 Year Warranty
4. Disclaimer of Additional Warranties
THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES BY AXIOM ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NO OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY TYPE ARE MADE BY AXIOM TO PURCHASER OR ANY OTHER PARTY, AND AXIOM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY TYPE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
5. Return Material Authorization Policy (RMA)
AXIOM LED Incorporated warrants that its products sold shall be in compliance with the data sheets and cut sheets for the respective products. If the product in question is still covered within the Registered Warranty Period then the following applies:
- If a product is believed to be defective, the original purchaser shall contact AXIOM and receive Return Material Authorization (RMA) instructions regarding if, when, how and where to ship the defective product for return or replacement. Failure to follow this procedure shall void this warranty.
- Shipping expenses for warranty evaluation by AXIOM shall be the responsibility of the purchaser/user. Product returned for warranty evaluation must be returned with information stating the cause of failure (if known), date of purchase, and a statement of the conditions of use of the items(s) within 15 working days from issuance of RMA number.
- Items found by AXIOM to be defective due to defects in materials or workmanship shall be repaired, replaced. This determination shall be at AXIOM sole discretion. Items found by AXIOM to be altered, misused, experimented upon, abused, improperly or inadequate powered shall be denied warranty consideration.
6. Entire Agreement
Unless modified in a writing signed by both AXIOM and Purchaser/User, this Limited Warranty is understood to be the complete and exclusive agreement between AXIOM and Purchaser, including without limitation any statements made by salespersons or other representatives of AXIOM. No employee or other representative of AXIOM or any other party is authorized to make any warranty in addition to the warranty contained in this document.